2014 Family Scramble
When & Where
June 14 at 2 p.m.
18599 Old Lorain Road (Little Met),
Cost: $60 per family
Food Provided: Snack provided
Equipment Provided: Inludes green fees and 1 golf cart for the foursome (only adults 18 and over may drive golf carts)
Only one registration needed per family/team.
Tee times start at 2 p.m.
- Event is a 9-hole scramble
- Each player's tee shot must be used at least once and a maximum of 3 times
- Last day to enter is Sunday, June 8 or when full
- Fee includes snack
- Each team consists of four players, all must be related by "blood, law or marriage"
- Each team must have at least one male and one female player
- Each team must have at least one child (age 17 and under) and at least one adult (age 18 and over)
- Refunds only granted for cancellations made 48 hours or more prior to the events first starting time