American Red Cross Babysitter Training
When & Where
June 12 at 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
9485 Eastland Road,
Ages: 11 to 15 years old
Participants 11 to 15 years old learn the skills and confidence to safely and responsibly care for children and infants. Through hands-on activities, interactive video and lively discussions, this course teaches young people how to:
• Care for children and infants
• Be good leaders and role models
• Make good decisions and solve problems
• Keep the children they babysit and themselves safe
• Handle emergencies such as injuries, illnesses and household accidents
• Write resumes and interview for jobs
Class will be held at Cleveland Metroparks Ranger Training Center in Strongsville.
Ledge Pool Season Pass holders call for reduced rate.
For more information, call 440-331-8111.
Registration deadline three days prior to course date.