Golf Outing Regulations Small Groups
1. The small group golf agreement must be read, signed and returned within three weeks before
the requested date is reserved. The agreement must be received a minimum of one
month prior to the requested date.
2.The small group golf agreement may be used for groups of 12 to 40
golfers, twice per season, per group.
3. Tee reservations will be for foursomes only. Fivesome are not
4.Small groups may be scheduled at any available open time during the week
and weekends after 9 a.m. Additional starting times may be requested, and will
be granted if available. (Arrange payment for these extra times with
the clubhouse representative.)
5. In the event of inclement weather, refunds and rainchecks will be granted
in accordance with raincheck policy.
6. Riding carts are not mandatory and may be rented on the day of the
7. Arrangements for food and beverage may be made with the golf course
food service concessionaires.
8. Bonus Round benefits are not earned on golf outings paid as a group.
9. All golf course rules and regulations apply
to the golf group. (See pages 21-24 in Cleveland Metroparks Golf Guide.) A
violation of these rules and regulations could affect a groups' ability to book
a future outing.
10. Duties of the group leader include: