Live Camera Feed of Huntington Beach
Mid-June–Mid-August, 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
440-331-8635 or 440-331-8111
For current water quality at Huntington Beach, click: http://www.ohionowcast.info/index.asp
Huntington Beach is open and guarded daily from the first weekend in June through mid-August, and then weekends through Labor Day. 11 a.m. –9 p.m. Dogs are not permitted on the beach.
In 2011, Huntington Beach reached a national standard for success when it was awarded the designation of being Blue Wave Certified by the Clean Beaches Council. Huntington is the first in Ohio and the first on Lake Erie to be recognized as a Blue Wave Beach. This is the first national environmental certification specifically for beaches.
Rules & Regulations
- Head-first entries
- Flotation devices (other than U.S. Coast Guard-approved life jackets)
- Glass containers
- Masks or snorkels
- Scuba equipment
- Pets on the beach or in the water
- Alcohol or drugs
- Spitting, spouting of water, urination, nose blowing, or defecation in the water
- Access to the water for any person with open sores or wounds
- Children younger than eight years of age without adult (18 years of age or older) supervision
All patrons are required to follow Cleveland Metroparks Waterfront Rules and Regulations. For the safety of all patrons, lifeguards will enforce any additional rules deemed necessary. Lifeguards have complete authority at all times while on duty, under the direct supervision of the Aquatics/Facilities Manager.