Park Maintenance Laborer
Location: Various Park Reservations
Job Type: Seasonal
ALL LOCATIONS INDICATED ON SEASONAL APPLICATION
Daily tasks of the Park Maintenance Laborer include, but are not limited to:
- Removal of trash, leaves, and branches from Park District grounds
- Cleaning shelter houses, restrooms and performs other housekeeping chores in Park District facilities
- Assisting with painting buildings, fences, signs, etc, tree removal, trimming trees and shrubs
- Watering and mowing grass throughout park areas as directed
- Operating light equipment such as: trucks, lawn mowers and trimmers
- Performing mulching, weeding and watering flower beds and landscape areas
- Performs routine maintenance on Park Operation’s equipment. May assist with equipment maintenance such as oil and filter changing, lubrication, blade sharpening and belt adjusting
- Performs related duties as apparent or assigned
- High school diploma preferred.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to perform variable physical requirements of park maintenance work.
- Demonstrated ability to exhibit teamwork approach that recognizes contribution of all employees.
WAGE: Beginning at $8.10 per hour
HOURS: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm or 12:00 pm to 8:30 pm. Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday – Saturday. Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays. Additional shifts may be available by location. Please refer to the seasonal application for full list of locations.
TO APPLY: Submit seasonal application to:
Department of Human Resources
4101 Fulton Parkway
Cleveland, OH 44144