Locations: Huntington Beach, Edgewater Concessions and Emerald Necklace Marina
The Concession and Facilities Supervisor assists the Concession Manager in managing, coordinating and overseeing day to day operations, special programming, training, placement and supervision of staff at Huntington Beach, Edgewater concessions and Emerald Necklace Marina.
- Maintains facility safety, cleanliness and cost effectiveness
- Supervises and trains seasonal staff including cashiers, concession workers, fuel attendants, bartenders, servers and retail employees.
- Oversees employee schedules and time cards
- Prepares reports including daily logs, revenue reports, and personnel records
- Recommends corrective action when appropriate and prepares discipline documents for approval
- Oversees, verifies and organizes revenue for the facilities.
- Ensures compliance with Health Department codes and regulations
- Keeps direct supervisor promptly informed of key/significant issues or concerns.
- Carries out duties and responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner to maintain safe work environment and surrounding area for oneself, co-workers and public. Responds to hazardous situations and/or potentially unsafe conditions by taking corrective action as capable and promptly notifying supervisory personnel.
- Performs related duties as assigned or apparent.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Previous cashier, supervisory and food handling experience required.
- Must have a good driving record (less than six (6) active points on driving records at the application stage of the hiring process) and possess a valid Ohio driver’s license. Must be certified or able to obtain a ServSafe certification and a TIPS certification.
- Must be willing and available to work weekends, evenings and holidays as required
- Demonstrate basic math skills
- Must be able to determine staffing needs, complete daily work schedules and accurately compile revenue
- Must be personable, outgoing and demonstrate initiative
- Must be 21 years of age if location requires bartending, Must be 18 years of age if location requires handling beer, wine, mixed beverages or spirituous liquor in sealed containers.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders, including employees and the general public.
- Ability to speak and write clearly, concisely and persuasively using correct grammar, spelling and punctuation with ability to communicate one-on-one or in group settings.
- Ability to perform work with a high degree of accuracy and organization.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
Candidates are subject to a credit check.
Wage: $8.95 - $13.50 per hour
Hours: Up to 28 to 40 hours per week.
To Apply: Submit a seasonal application to:
of Human Resources