Concession and Facilities Supervisor
Location: Huntington Beach, Edgewater, E. 55th Marina, and Rivergate Park Restaurant
Job Type: Seasonal
The Concession and Facilities Supervisor assists the Park Manager, General Manager of Restaurant and Concessions, Concession Manager or Facilities/Concessions Specialist in managing, coordinating and overseeing day-to-day operations, special programming, training, placement and supervision of staff at: Huntington Beach, Edgewater, E 55th
Marina, and Rivergate Park Restaurant.
- Maintains facility safety, cleanliness and cost effectiveness
- Supervises and trains seasonal staff including cashiers, concession workers, fuel attendants, bartenders, servers and retail employees.
- Oversees employee schedules and time cards
- Prepares reports including daily logs, revenue reports, and personnel records
- Recommends corrective action when appropriate and prepares discipline documents for approval
- Oversees, verifies and organizes revenue for the facilities.
- Ensures compliance with Health Department codes and regulations
- Keeps direct supervisor promptly informed of key/significant issues or concerns.
- Carries out duties and responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner to maintain safe work environment and surrounding area for oneself, co-workers and public. Responds to hazardous situations and/or potentially unsafe conditions by taking corrective action as capable and promptly notifying supervisory personnel.
- Performs related duties as assigned or apparent.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Previous cashier, supervisory and food handling experience required.
- Must have a good driving record (less than six (6) active points on driving records at the application stage of the hiring process) and possess a valid Ohio driver’s license. Must be certified or able to obtain a ServSafe certification and a TIPS certification.
- Must be willing and available to work weekends, evenings and holidays as required
- Demonstrate basic math skills
- Must be able to determine staffing needs, complete daily work schedules and accurately compile revenue
- Must be personable, outgoing and demonstrate initiative
- Must be 21 years of age if location requires bartending, Must be 18 years of age if location requires handling beer, wine, mixed beverages or spirituous liquor in sealed containers.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders, including employees and the general public.
- Ability to speak and write clearly, concisely and persuasively using correct grammar, spelling and punctuation with ability to communicate one-on-one or in group settings.
- Ability to perform work with a high degree of accuracy and organization.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
Wage: $8.95 - $13.50 per hour
Hours: Up to 28 to 40 hours per week.
To Apply: Retrieve a seasonal application at www.clevelandmetroparks.com and mail it to:
Department of Human Resources
4101 Fulton Parkway
Cleveland, OH 44144