Camp Counselor - Golf Day Camp
Location: Various Golf Clubhouse Locations
Job Type: Seasonal
The Camp Counselor of the Golf Day Camp assists in conducting daily camp activities, including assisting campers when moving from golf station to golf station, preparing snack and drink breaks, assisting with camper lunches, and activities during before and after-care sessions. This position involves direct interactions with children ages 8-17, interactions with other Golf division personnel.
- Supervises youth campers ensuring a safe and positive summer camp experience.
- Assists or conducts daily camp activities, i.e., putting contests, golf baseball, kick ball, moving lunches and snacks/beverages,
- Ensuring that necessary equipment is ready and in the correct location, i.e., golf clubs and golf balls.
- Performs related duties as apparent or assigned.
- Must be personable and outgoing, works efficiently and in an organized manner
- Possesses effective/strong communication skills
- Previous experience in camp, zoo, aquarium, or nature center education preferred
- Must pass background screen which includes fingerprinting and drug screen
- Provide three positive written references attesting to the suitability of the individual to work with children
WAGE: $8.10 - $8.70/hour
HOURS: Up to 40 hours per week; May be scheduled 8 am to 5 pm, Mon thru Fri.
TO APPLY: Submit a seasonal application to:
Department of Human Resources
4101 Fulton Parkway
Cleveland, OH 44144