Teacher Workshops: Connections to Africa
Program Type(s): Educators
Discover what the Zoo's African Elephant Crossing exhibit can offer to you and your students. Explore the activities and materials used in on-site programs (grades 1-6). Workshops are hosted on Zoo grounds, with a variety of dates offered.
Note: This workshop is open to anyone and should be taken by any teacher participating in our Connections to Africa program for grades 1-6.
- Wednesday, August 21, 4:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 14, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Friday, October 18, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Friday, October 18, 4:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 16, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Thursday, December 5, 4:30 - 8:30 p.m.