Summer Zoo Bus
Program Type(s): Adult, Corporate, Educators, Groups
Age(s): Riders over the age of 4
Grade(s): K-12, Adult Groups, Community Centers
Summer Zoo Bus Registration opens February 1, 2017
- Zoo Bus fee is a non-refundable $10 per Bus to reserve.
- Bus fee is required at the time of your booking.
- You MUST sign your contract and return it at least two weeks prior to your trip. Failure to meet this deadline will result in the cancellation of your trip.
- Admission is charged separately and is due one week before your trip. Failure to pay your admission on time will result in the cancellation of your trip.
- The Zoo Bus reservation is for transportation ($10 fee) and admission (determined by group type and size) only. Add on programs (Giraffe Feeding, Shark Feeding, New for 2014- Carousel, etc) can be purchased once you are on grounds.
- Zoo Bus is available Mondays through Fridays to groups of 30 riders or more (day cares, church youth groups, senior centers, etc.) in Cuyahoga County or Hinckley Township only.
- Zoo Bus is NOT available on July 4.
- Minimum age of riders is 4 years old due to state child seat regulations.
Zoo Bus is available to groups of 30 riders or more (day cares, church youth groups, senior centers, etc.) in Cuyahoga County or Hinckley Township only. All groups MUST have a minimum of 30 people over the age of 4 years old.
- Admission is charged separately in addition to your Zoo Bus fee.
- When you schedule your Zoo Bus, you will need to note the arrival time and departure time. These times are not flexible; your Zoo Bus contract works similar to a plane ticket: the arrival and departure times of your round trip are just one of several stops the bus will make in a day.
Zoo Bus fee is a non-refundable $10 to reserve; Zoo Admission is charged separately.
Zoo Admission is charged based on the type and ages of the group you are bringing.
Due to a high-volume of calls on registration days, we encourage you to register online. Voice mails will be returned in the order they arrive. If registering by phone, staff can assist you with up to two bookings per call.
Zoo Bus for the Summer is available for registration online for users with an established username and password.
User account information (user name / password) can be verified yourself online using the “Lost User Name/ Password” link within the registration pages. You will not be able to register for this program without a valid user name and password. If you need your user name linked to your school or organization for eligible discount rates on programs, please call our office at 216-635-3391 after you have successfully created an account. To create a new user name, click the green register button above, select a date, and on the next screen where it asks for an existing user name and password – click “New Registration”. Follow the prompts asking for your contact information.
The Zoo Bus reservation is for transportation ($10 fee) and admission (determined by group type and size) only. Add on programs (Giraffe feeding, Carousel, Train Rides, 4-D Theater, etc) can be purchased once you are on grounds.
For Kids 12 & Younger