Summer Zoo Bus
Program Type(s): Adult, Corporate, Educators, Groups
Age(s): Riders over the age of 4
Summer Zoo Bus Registration is now open!
Call 216-635-3391 to make a reservation or register yourself online using the Register Button.
- Zoo Bus fee is a non-refundable $10 per Bus to reserve.
- Bus fee is required at the time of your booking.
- Admission is charged separately and is due one week before your trip. Failure to pay your admission on time will result in a cancellation of your trip.
- The Zoo Bus reservation is for transportation ($10 fee) and admission (determined by group type and size) only. Add on programs (Giraffe Feeding, Shark Feeding, New for 2014- Carousel, etc) can be purchased once you are on grounds.
- Zoo Bus is available Mondays through Fridays to groups of 30 riders or more (day cares, church youth groups, senior centers, and groups of 25 or more) in Cuyahoga County or Hinckley Township only.
- Zoo Bus is NOT available on July 4.
- Minimum age of riders is 4 years old due to state child seat regulations.
- You MUST sign your contract and return it by the deadline or your trip will be cancelled.
Zoo Bus is available to groups of 30 riders or more (day cares, church youth groups, senior centers, and groups of 25 or more) in Cuyahoga County or Hinckley Township only. All groups MUST have a minimum of 30 people.
- Admission is charged separately in addition to your Zoo Bus fee.
- When you schedule your Zoo Bus, you will need to note the arrival time and departure time. These times are not flexible; your Zoo Bus contract works similar to a plane ticket: the arrival and departure times of your round trip are just one of several stops the bus will make in a day.
Zoo bus fee is a non-refundable $10 to reserve; Zoo Admission is charged separately.
Zoo Admission is charged based on the type and ages of the group you are bringing.
Due to a high-volume of calls on registration days, we encourage you to register online. Voice mails will be returned in the order they arrive. If registering by phone, staff can assist you with up to two bookings per call.
Zoo Bus for the Summer is now available for registration online for users with an established username and password.
We have switched to a new ticketing and registration system. You may notice a few differences as you register for programs. Please verify your username or password by contacting the Education Registration Office at 216-635-3391. You will need to know the name and address of your school when setting up your online access. You will not be able to register for this program without a valid username and password.
The Zoo Bus reservation is for transportation ($10 fee) and admission (determined by group type and size) only. Add on programs (Giraffe feeding, Carousel, Train Rides, etc) can be purchased once you are on grounds.
For Kids 12 & Younger