Teacher Workshops: Connections to Africa
Program Type(s): Educators
Discover what the Zoo's African Elephant Crossing exhibit can offer to you and your students. Explore the activities and materials used in on-site programs (grades 1-6). Workshops are hosted on Zoo grounds, with a variety of dates offered.
Note: This workshop is open to anyone and should be taken by any teacher participating in our Connections to Africa program for grades 1-6.
- Wednesday, February 12 4:30-6:30
- Wednesday, February 26... 4:00-6:00
- Tuesday, March 4...4:00-6:00
- Saturday, March 22...10:00-12:00
- Wednesday, April 16...4:30-6:30
- Saturday, May 17...10:00-12:00