Receptions, ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties and more!
Whether under the stars, or the cover of a wraparound Victorian-era porch, Cleveland Metroparks Zoo is the perfect setting for your special day. Our banquet and catering facilities, which can be appointed for formal or casual atmosphere are perfect for rehearsal dinners, weddings and receptions. Whether your guest list calls for 50 or 1000 guests, our facilities feature impeccable service and cuisine in truly unforgettable surroundings.
Group Guidelines - Wedding Reception
Conditions of Use
Please contact the Special Events and Experiences with questions 216-635-3304.
- The primary business of the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo is operation of the Zoo and The RainForest. Our primary concern is the safety and well being of the animals at the Zoo and The RainForest. To support these concerns and to insure the safety of the Guest Group, the Zoo has the right to terminate or move the location of the event. If the Guest Group causes termination, then the Guest Group will not be entitled to any reimbursements of payments made. If the Guest Group does not cause termination, then all payments made by the Guest Group will be refunded in full.
- Zoo staff will be on-site during the event. All before & after-hour events must have a Cleveland Metroparks Ranger(s) for security. The rate 2013 is $30.00 per hour per ranger (four-hour minimum). Payment must be received 14 days prior to the event via cash, credit card or check made payable to Cleveland Metroparks.
- Treetops Catering by ARAMARK is the exclusive caterer and holds a liquor license for the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. No outside food or beverages are permitted in the rental facilities.
- The Zoo may, at its discretion, limit the time of and/or sound level of live or recorded music.
- Smoking is prohibited in any indoor facility.
- No open flames are permitted. Candles must be enclosed in either a hurricane glass or a votive. Balloons, confetti, piñatas, and glass containers are not permitted in any facility or in the Zoo.
- Invitation copy, pamphlets, and flyers must be sent to the Group Sales Office for review and approval prior to being printed for distribution. Allow sufficient time for approval. Cleveland Metroparks Zoo will provide camera-ready art of its Zoo logo and directional map.
- After hours, Guest Group may not enter or use rooms or areas not specified in the permit.
- Storage for equipment or goods is not provided, and the Zoo assumes no responsibility for loss.
- The Guest Group is permitted to begin to set up for their event alongside the Zoo’s staff once the Zoo and The RainForest close to the public. Between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends, set up can begin at 7pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Between Labor Day and Memorial Day, and Monday through Friday set up can begin at 5pm. Vendors are permitted to drop off and set up their items only during this time.
- hereby authorize Cleveland Metroparks to use, reproduce, and/or publish photographs and/or video that may pertain to me (or my child/ward, having not attained the age of 18) — including my (or my child/ward) image, likeness and/or voice without compensation. I understand that this material may be used in various publications, public affairs releases, recruitment materials, broadcast public service advertising (PSAs), multimedia exhibits or for other related endeavors. This material may also appear on Cleveland Metroparks or project sponsor's Internet Web Page and/or digital social media services. By signing this form, I acknowledge that I have completely read and fully understand the above release and agree to be bound thereby. I hereby release all claims against any person or organization utilizing this material (if the participant is under 18 years of age, the parent/guardian must sign). rev. 09/13
Click image to open