Restrooms and Other Facilities
For your convenience, restrooms, changing stations and water fountains are located throughout each primary area of the Zoo:
- Main Gate
- Australian Adventure
- Northern Trek
- Primate Cats and Aquatics
- African Savanna
- Waterfowl Lake
- All restrooms are ADA accessible
Family Restrooms are located in Australian Adventure (across from Koalas) and African Savanna (adjacent to Rhinos). Family restrooms are ADA accessible and are equipped with benches, changing stations and privacy locks.
The following locations are available for nursing mothers:
- Family Restrooms
- First Aid Office (please note that a medical emergency would take priority).
- Other less private spaces include the:
- Exhibit Hall
- Zoo Auditorium (if available)
- Any available tent
- Semi-private garden with benches across from Wade Hall
You may also stop in and see the Zoo Receptionist who will be able to assist you in finding a space.
A playground is located near the Primate Cat & Aquatics Building.
Skateboards, roller skates, bicycles, pets and grills are prohibited.