Special Needs Organizations
- Free with Prior Arrangements. Reservations MUST BE MADE at least ONE MONTH in advance.
- Groups of at least 5 clients/residents with developmental or physical disabilities plus staff members associated with an organization that cares for people with disabilities.
- Discounted rates will apply up to a maximum of a 1:1 ratio of client and staff member.
- To make reservations, please call 216-635-3391.
In order to receive a discount, changes and full payment are due 72 hours prior to your visit (Master Card, VISA, Discover, check or money order), and may now be made online. We do NOT accept purchase orders. All additional ticket purchases made at the box office on the date of the scheduled visit will be at general admission pricing. Discount rates are unable to be applied at the box office.
- Call or reserve your trip online at least ONE MONTH in advance and up to one year out.
- Groups must submit final headcount changes and pay for their reservations at least 72 hours in advance prior to their visit date. If you need to cancel or reschedule please give at least two days notice.
- Paid bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Bookings will not be modified in the event of no-shows.
- Groups that have not paid in advance for their reservation will be cancelled and charged full admission rates at the gate.
- You must inform our office prior to your visit if you will be including special needs youth or adults so we can properly adjust your reservation. Failure to notify us prior to your scheduled visit date will disqualify you from the special needs group discounted rates.
- Groups with advanced reservations will now be receiving wristbands instead of tickets for admission to the Zoo and RainForest. Please note, wristbands cannot be shipped in advance of the group visit.
- Wristbands are valid ONLY for their scheduled visit date.
Note: Members of reciprocal zoos receive discounted admission to the Zoo and The RainForest (reciprocation covers the two named adults and two kids for a reciprocal family membership).