The Cans for Conservation Fund was conceived in the spirit of conservation. The fund will be used for the support of local programs/projects in Ohio and/or animal/habitat restoration and conservation initiatives fully supported by Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, as Cleveland Metroparks Zoo's Resource Management Steering Committee deems appropriate.
To be eligible for funding, the applicant must demonstrate that the funds will be used for a specific conservation project or an established conservation organization.
- Complete the Cans for Conservation Fund Application Form.
- Supply any supporting information you deem appropriate.
- Submit to Cleveland Metroparks Zoo's Resource Management Committee.
Cans for Conservation Fund
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
c/o Resource Management Steering Committee
3900 Wildlife Way
Cleveland, OH 44109
Fax: (216) 661-3066
- If an application is submitted by E-mail or Fax, an original hard copy with the applicant's signature has to be submitted to the address above.
Conditions of Award Acceptance:
- A letter verifying receipt of funds for Resource Management files and Cleveland Metroparks accounting is expected from the recipient organization immediately after receiving the funds.
- The Cans for Conservation Fund of Cleveland Metroparks Zoo will be acknowledged in publications/printed materials resulting from the program/project.
- Information gained from the program/project will be made available to the public upon request.
The amount awarded each project/organization will not exceed $750 per year.
APPLICATION FORM: Word DOC