Youth, ages 11–14 will explore the Zoo and take field trips to other areas of Cleveland Metroparks to hike, canoe, learn the basics of golf, and more!
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- No half-day option available
- Member: $240
- Non-Member: $265
- Session 1: July 8–12 (CLOSED)
- Session 2: July 29–August 2
Campers will visit Look About Lodge, Garfield Park Nature Center, Seneca Golf Course, Hinckley Reservation, and Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. Campers will leave from and return to the Zoo for drop off and pick up each day.
- Look About Lodge: campers will explore the pond, river, and meadow through activities including pond dipping, insect netting, and river exploration for macro invertebrates.
- Garfield Park Nature Center: campers will explore the forest and creeks while hiking with a Cleveland Metroparks naturalist.
- Seneca Golf Course: golf instruction, etiquette, rules, and play.
- Hinckley Reservation: campers will visit the Floating Water Lab, Voyager canoe, and spend time kayaking.
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo: campers will tour behind the scenes, meet animals up close, and tour animal exhibits.
For more information, read our Parents' Guide and Frequently Asked Questions.
Release and Waiver Form (PDF) — If registering online, a signed copy of this form MUST accompany your child on their first day of camp.
|Kids Club members must call 216-635-3391 for an authorization code to receive the online camp discount or mail in a paper registration form which can be downloaded below.|
Memberships must be valid at the time of registration
in order to receive the discount price.
Before- and after-camp care is available. If registering with a Kids Club membership, please contact our Education Registration office in advance for an authorization number, or use mail-in registration.
For more information, contact the Education Registration Staff at (216) 635-3391 or email email@example.com.