|Image © Sharon Hosko|
What is your story about getting involved and helping amphibians and their habitats? Pass your experiences and enthusiasm along to others!
- Making a positive difference feels good and it is contagious!
- Tell your friends, your family and your teachers about "Leap into Action" and how you are getting involved to help amphibians and their habitats.
- Work together - share your ideas and stories - chances are that you will inspire someone else to act!
How can I tell others about conserving amphibians and their habitats?
- Contribute to the Frog Blog
- Organize a meeting or presentation at your school, scout or other group.
- Challenge your friends to join you and get involved.
- Amphibians make great dinner table conservation - talk to your family about the cool things you are doing, and what they can do!
- Spread the word: send www.forfrogs.org to someone today!