Cleveland Metroparks Zoo can help you deliver your message to a target audience in an uncluttered environment, through a number of cause-related marketing opportunities. Sponsors can reach consumers in a way traditional advertising cannot - by incorporating your message into their lifestyle. Zoo sponsorship creates heightened corporate image, brand awareness and the potential for increased store traffic, while demonstrating social responsibility and community involvement.
To find out how your company can participate, check out these partnership opportunities. Please call (216) 635-3397 or e-mail Joanne Clemens with any questions regarding partnerships opportunities.
Our branded sponsors offer various promotions throughout the year on selected products:
- Shearer's Foods, Inc.
- Ice Cream Specialties (Good Humor and M&M Mars)
- Scoop Shops of Ohio - Ben & Jerry's
- Kraft Foods - Oscar Mayer
- Aramark Refreshment Services - Serving shade grown coffee
- Oscar Mayer / Kraft Foods
- Orlando Baking Company
Special thanks to our 2011 corporate partners who helped make the Zoo's special events possible:
- African Elephant Crossing Inaugural Season Partner: Fifth Third Bank
- African Elephant Crossing Elephant Sculptures: Dodd Camera, Good Nature Organic Lawn Care, Omnia, Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital, b.a. Sweetie Candy Company, Marc's, COIT Cleaning and Restoration,
- Professor Wylde's Animal Show: Cleveland Public Power, The Ohio Lottery
- Summer Day Camp: Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital
- Meet Your Best-Friend Day: Pet Supplies Plus
- Senior Safari: Discount Drug Mart, Kaiser Permanente
- ZooBlooms: First Merit Foundation
- Photo Safari: Discount Drug Mart, Kalahari Resorts
- Teddy Bear Day: Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital. BJ's Wholesale Club
- Boo at the Zoo: Giant Eagle, Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital
- Noon Year's Eve: Dollar Bank