Did you know you could spend the night at the Zoo? It's called Rising Waters Safari Camp and it's an African-themed overnight adventure in which campers stay in the Zoo's African Savanna!
The Rising Waters Safari Camp program combines elements of African culture, such as the making of tribal masks and a story circle, with conservation-oriented activities and a visit with some of the Zoo's smaller African animals. Night hikes, snacks, and fun (and free Zoo admission following the program!) make Rising Waters a memorable experience for kids of all ages.
Check out these great testimonials!
- "This is our second trip and the girls loved it so much they sold 65 boxes of cookies each to pay for the trip to come back!"
- "The instructors were knowledgeable and fabulous!"
- "Great job! Love going behind the scenes and meeting a Zoo keeper!"
- "The Zoo staff was great with the kids!"
- "Great accommodations and overall an extremely cool experience!"
Rising Waters Registration Information
Cost is $38/camper (Zoo members $36/camper)
Payment must be made at time of registration
2012 Family Night Dates
Friday, June 22, 2012
Saturday, July 07, 2012
Friday, July 27, 2012
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Cost is $38/camper
Maximum group size is 48 campers
No minimum requirements for number of campers in your group
Must have a total of 15 participants for the night to run
Deposit is paid at time of registration
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo offers overnights all year long - CLICK HERE to learn about other overnight programs you can attend.
For more information, contact the Education Registration Staff at (216) 635-3391 or email email@example.com.